Friday, June 22, 2007

So long, Farewell....

Just a quick post before I go to ask for prayer. I NEED it so bad and I can already feel my need for it.

I ask that you would pray that I find a good friend who I automatically click with. I also ask that you would pray that the plane ride wouldn't bother me at all and that it would go by very quickly. I ask that you would pray that I would not be discouraged or too homesick, but that I would love every minute that I'm gone. I ask for prayer that my team and I would be effective together and that we would accomplish much in the sight of the Lord. Lastly I ask prayer for something much smaller, that we would go to London....It seems like a silly thing, but God knows how much it matters to me and He can make it happen.

I apprciate prayer more than anything you could possibly give and so I thank you in advance. I will miss everybody so bad, but I am ready and willing to be used of God.

Better finish packing!
-emma

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

I am really really praying for you sweetheart. I cried when I heard you got a solo and a part in the drama, and VBS. I am so happy for you, and I am thinking of you sleeping in your little british bed tonight!

Loves, Gret

James and Christen said...

Praying you have a fruitful trip. I am so excited to hear how God will use this to conform you more to Himself.

Keep seeking Him first!

Love ya - Christen