Monday, June 4, 2007

Hi...
It's me, Emily.
This is not the first blog I've ever had, it's not even the first blogger blog I've ever had, but I forgot the password to my other one and it's really hopeless even trying to remember what it is..because I have no clue.
I'm still kind of aprehensive to this weird and calm alternative to myspace but I will do it so that I can post pictures of my darling family for Gretchen to see. It will also be nice to not have to comment as "anonymous" every single time....
I swear I must be the absolute youngest person to have a blog on blogger...and I don't know what females will read my blogs since they won't ever have a thing to do with the troubles my children are giving me or what my husband said the other day...ok sorry...I just want everyone to be clear that I am in no way as old as all of you. ok we're clear?...ok good.

Ok, not sure what else to say right now...what do you write on your first blog?..I don't know.

Well....I'll go now...but I'll be back soon I hope!

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

You are too funny. . . I am pretty sure it is clear how old you are in your profile picture.

I am sure your future posts will be filled with wise and deep things to say to us all. Glad you decided to have a blog! Are you really going to keep the name "Me". Cuz you can change it, it's really easy.

I wish you were here, too. We had lots of fun today, but tomorrow I have to work. :( So boring for Misty.

Love you!

The Tiffinian said...

Hey buddy! What are you going to name your blog? I kind of like newspaper names. The Tiffinian was the name of my high school paper, and where my first published writing appeared (it was a piece about how people who dress Gothic are really fake). Yours could be The Elmo News-Gazette. Or The Emily Post (Kind of a play on words, see?). Or maybe you could call it ESV--Emily's Statements and Views...or maybe I'm hating my time by thinking these things up--I have a philosophy test in the morning!
~Joshy

Gretchen said...

Time to write a new post, girlfriend! Put up some cutie pictures of playing with Lydia and Jo jo!

Name: Karen said...

Your brother-in-law has TOO much time on his hands!!!!!! Ha Ha I thought all of his suggestions were very clever. I especially liked ESV and The Emily Post

Welcome to the world of blogging! If you glance much at other BLOGS, that age is no respecter. While I may post about my kiddos (lots) or husband (rarely) I post just as much about my God. So you may learn something about kiddos or husbands (to tuck away for future reference) or just enjoy a sparring question about theology or doctrine, and spend some time thinking through it. I think you will enjoy even "old" ladies like me laughable (and sometimes thoughtful) and I find "young" ladies like you...interesting and challenging!

Kudos--
Karen
(A cyber friend of your sis Gretchen)